Friday, April 15, 2016

A Little Coffee Is Always Best To Start The Day!

I look forward to the mornings and my first boat of coffee. My preferred method is to make a pot of fresh brewed coffee, then heat up some milk, add some cinnamon and a small amount of butter. It is, for me, the perfect breakfast.

Of course I like coffee just about anyway it is served up from strong espresso to ice coffee and non fat milk, or even just plan coffee over ice. Usually I will make the coffee over ice my go to drink in lieu of soda - which I gave up drinking years ago.

If I'm going to drink something that is going to destroy my health, I'd much rather drink beer. At least it makes me feel good for awhile.

What about you?

What is  your favorite way to prepare your morning coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment